Hello all, I have been nominated by Danni over at _ForBooksSake and I thought this was a cute way to do a get to know me post which I haven’t done in a while. Thank you for the nomination, it was a pleasant surprise.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
What are you currently reading, and are you enjoying it so far?
I’m currently reading Ziggy, Stardust, and Me and am so excited to finally get a chance to read it. I’m loving it already and am only 10 pages into the story.
What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
I can’t stand when books have written notes in the margins or have highlights on it.
Tell me an interesting fact about yourself
I find viruses and diseases fascinating and find some sort of beauty in their terror.
Which TV show could you watch over and over again, and not get bored?
My go to TV show that I can do re-watchings of will always be Grey’s Anatomy. I’m currently on my second re-watch and can’t wait to start it all over again, you always catch new things.
Which fictional character would you love to be friends with?
Um there’s so many to pick from and what makes it difficult is that depending on what age in my life it was there would be a different character. I think if I had to pick and I was the age I am now I would have to say Otis from the Chronicles of Vladimir Tod by Z Brewer.
How are your bookshelves organised?
I tend to change them every time that I do book photos and they are organized by hard covers all together and paperbacks together. After that I separate them by things I’ve read and haven’t read.
Do you have any hobbies?
Besides reading, I like to write and watch television. It’s very specific shows though and they’re all medical shows. I also love playing video games when I have the time, and going to the mall.
What is your favourite famous work of art?
I’m not sure I really have one.
Do you collect any type of bookish merch?
Which is your favourite season, and why?
My favorite season changes all the time and right now I’m loving Fall. I just love all the fall colors and decor and then that’s when the holiday season really begins.
Which book or series brings you the most happiness?
This is another thing that changes for me all the time and when I wrote this I would have to say The Hot Zone. Every time I see that book it just reminds me of how much I love it and how much I love reading about viruses and diseases. Now that I’m revisiting this and just having finished Crisis in the Red Zone, I would have to say any of the Ebola books by Richard Preston.
- What are your favorite books of 2019 so far?
- What do you enjoy drinking when you are reading?
- Is there a topic that you enjoy reading about?
- What’s your favorite genre of books?
- What’s your favorite book to movie adaptation?
- Favorite book quote
- Do you prefer to read in the morning or at night?
- What do you think is the most over rated book?
- Which author would you like to meet?
- Book boyfriend/girlfriend
- Favorite book read for class?
I’m Nominating the following people: